Prioritize Agile backlog, feature requests or business decisions
Instead of simple voting, which results in sub-par and biased decisions, Next Decision’s process forces people to make the hard choices to arrive to more robust decisions that the whole team can stand behind.
How to prioritize a backlog with Next Decision for Jira
Whether it’s one person or a whole team, Next Decision for Jira keeps the process fast and interactive:
- Create a new session
- Choose Jira issues to prioritize
- Invite decision-makers to join the real-time session or choose a self-paced option
- Everyone makes their choices between pairs of matched issues and submits their votes
- A new round of choices is generated, and the voting repeats
- When all the rounds are finished, the sorted list is presented
- Adjust the results if needed (optional)
- Push the sorted issues back to Jira (optional)
Prioritize your Jira backlog
Get the app on the Atlassian Marketplace
Making decisions is never easy, making them as a group is even harder. We are here to provide you with tools to help you make better, quicker, more transparent decisions. Next Decision uses a proprietary algorithm to match the best options to create the most accurate decisions.
Next Decision – Simplifying Decision Making!